Monday, September 24, 2007

Texas pet friends take action today

To all of my friends in Texas who care about their pets and animals I urge you to take action today and contact the Guadalupe County Attorney's office and the county Juvenile Court Judge. I will list their addresses below. I will link the story I read from PETA about 3 teens who tortured to death a 5 month old puppy named Toby. Regardless of how you feel about PETA, no animal deserves to die this way. The article is graphic so I suggest you read it only if your heart and stomach can take it. Otherwise just write your letters, make your calls, send your e-mails and get the word out that this will not be tolerated in Texas! DEMAND JUSTICE FOR TOBY!! Thank you.

PETA site and addresses

Please send your polite but firm comments to:

The Honorable Elizabeth Murray-Kolb
Guadalupe County Attorney
101 E. Court St., Ste. 104
Seguin, TX 78155
830-379-9491 (fax)

The Honorable Linda Jones
Guadalupe County Juvenile Court Judge
101 E. Court St., Rm. 302
Seguin, TX 78155
830-303-5325 (fax)

No comments: