Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The vick auction and other blogs

We learned thru TMZ.com, of all places, that the US Humane Society is auctioning off Vick's notes to self that he left behind after making his "apology". Its almost funny but not really that the one thing I noticed during this whole ordeal was that Vick never once apologized for hurting any dogs. Why? Why can't he feel some sympathy for them or just express regret at what happened to them. Oh wait I know its because he's from the South and that's just the way we are down here. I'm in Texas which is technically Southwest, but according to Whoopi, whom I have generally held in high regard because of her political views, that's the way southerners are. They are too stupid to know right from wrong and marry their sisters or something. Basically she was attempting to do two things, 1. defend a black and 2. cause controversy so the show The View can stay on the air just a little longer. What stupid thing will she say next? Stayed tuned to The View, sucker. Anyway back to my point that dick oops I meant Vick never apologized for hurting dogs and it just so happens that at the last minute he scribble "dogs suffered" on the corner of this piece of paper that is being auctioned on ebay.

vick auction on ebay

Finally I have more on the TMZ story on the IHU Myspace blog and I invite anyone interested to add us to your friends. Also check out the IHU Blog site for tech news and interesting links.

No comments: