Sunday, March 25, 2007

alaska sucks

What the hell is wrong with you people? From a previous post I stated that I like guns and when I was younger I did some hunting. But this is ridiculous! The governor of alaska announced this week that the state will pay $150 for any wolf killed if the shooter turns in the dismembered legs of the wolves! What kind of sick person dreams this stuff up? Now you may ask yourself, why should I care about alaska? Well I don't myself however I encourage people not to vacation there and if you didn't know already, the federal government pays lots of money to the state in oil taxes and other revenue schemes developed over the years. Not to mention the gas stations you buy gas from, those big oil companies that drill in alaska pay them money too. So in a round about way you may be contributing the money alaska is paying out for these wolf kills. And yes it was on purpose that I wrote alaska with small "a" because they are becoming so insignificant and so out of the main stream of America, we should disown the state. Give them back to the Russians.

No comments: