Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good and bad

The bad part of today is that some poor girl found her lost dog dead. She received the dog's head in a box. The good part is that a huge majority of my fellow Digg readers were outraged and sickened by this act. It actually restores my faith in people. I have every confidence in God that the dog is in a better place now and does not know the horror it went thru. We, as humans, have to suffer at the thought of what the poor animal had to endure. But I am very pleased at how angry people are and that they are demanding justice for this killer. Also thanks to the police who are investigating this case as A HOMICIDE. Because that's what it is and should be. The humane society of the US is offering a $2500 reward. As I posted on Digg I would gladly double that amount if the killer(s) were tortured before turned into police. Hopefully with their little private parts shoved in their mouths. Jail would be too good for him/them.

No comments: